fire_danger_Aug 7
Kittson County is now in a moderate fire danger area.  Please use caution when burning and make sure you have the proper permit.

 Fire danger rating legend

Kittson County is also in a drought.  View the latest drought map from the National Weather Service here:

Photographs courtesy of Megan Sugden Photography and may not be copied or used without permission.